Curriculum of Addiction Recovery
- 24 sessions total
- 1 educational session per week + 1 process group per week. Focus on 1st step.
- 12 week educational curriculum
- Treatment progress review 90 days from start date
- Patients graduate to Phase II after 24 sessions with sustained abstinence
- 6 months with treatment plan review by primary counselor every 90 days. 24 sessions.
- Once weekly process group sessions with focus on relapse prevention
- Patients graduate to Phase III with sustained abstinence for 6 months and good treatment progress
- 6 months to 1 year
- Bi-monthly or monthly 1:1 sessions CADC (depending on patient’s need and treatment progress)
- Patient can be placed back to Phase I-II with relapse episodes as needed